Holistic Wellness Assessment -- HWA
Pathways to Peace CD
Rinehart Institute carries a variety of nutritional supplements to aid in therapeutic support for anxiety, depression and ADHD, which symptoms can also be increased by inflammation and other physical responses to nutritional deficiencies.
Ask your clinician for more information.
Ozone Sauna Therapy
Rinehart Institute is the only location in Southwest Michigan to reap the many benefits of oxygen healing therapy, with the Ozone Sauna.
Ozone Sauna Therapy is activated oxygen that is introduced into a special steam sauna cabinet, where it is then absorbed across the skin of the occupant. The result is a health effect on the occupant that combines the beneficial oxygenation and detoxification effects of both Ozone, and Sauna Therapy.
Benefits of ozone sauna:
1. Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
2. Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
3. Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
4.Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding the healing process.
5. Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds.
6. Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 200-450 calories in a 20 minute session.
Conditions that may benefit from treatment with Ozone Sauna Therapy include:
*Shingles (Herpes zoster) and Herpes Simplex
*Meniscal tears and joint disorders
*Diabetic Ulcers and Venus stasis
*Allergies & Chronic sinusitis
*Alzheimer's & Senile Dementia
NET Homeopathic Remedies
Homeopathic remedies help activate your body’s natural healing abilities.
Since emotional patterns are tied in the body, long standing negatively-charged emotional patterns can often deplete or weaken affected tissues.
The remedies we use help promote healing and the return of balance and harmony.
Read your results to find out which NET Homeopathic remedy is best for you.